Ultrasonic water fog generator specifications:
First, install the atomizer, turn on the power, the power indicator on the surface of the atomizer is bright but does not spray the water column and does not spray
1. The water surface is not high enough, and the water surface does not exceed the water level sensor switch;
2. The heat shrinkable tube on the surface of the water level sensing switch is broken or damaged;
3. The atomized transducer sheet is broken or subjected to.
1. Add water to the container to achieve the optimal atomization range. (The capacity of water directly determines the amount of spray)
2. Turn off the power and check the water level sensor. If it is a problem with the transducer, please replace the atomizer transducer (Note: the atomizer is also called the transducer)
Second, install the atomizer, turn on the power, the power indicator on the surface of the atomizer is not bright and does not spray
1. The power plug of the atomizer and the transformer is not properly connected.
2. The input plug of the transformer is not properly connected to the external power supply.
3. The transformer has been damaged.
1. Pull out the power cord plug and re-connect it correctly.
2. If the transformer or atomizer is damaged, you need to replace it or ask someone to repair the transformer and atomizer.
Third, install the atomizer, turn on the power, the power atomizer on the surface of the atomizer only sprays the water column and does not spray
Analyze the reasons:
1. The water quality has deteriorated.
2. The water contains oil and other ingredients, causing the surface tension of the water to be too large.
3. Excessive scale deposits on the surface of the transducer sheet.
4. The atomized transducer has expired after the end of its life.
5. The water surface is too high, exceeding the optimal atomized liquid level.
1. Regularly change the water in the container or drop a small amount of edible vinegar (about 0.2 ml of vinegar per liter) into the water to destroy the surface tension of the water.
2. Clean the surface of the atomizer to change the scale on the surface of the sheet or replace the atomized transducer sheet.
3. Lower the water surface to the optimum atomized liquid level.