Ultrasonic Mist Maker Humidifier 5 heads.
Ultrasonic Mist Maker Humidifier Users Guide:
This operating manual belong to this product. It contains important information on the commissioning and handling of the product. Please bear this in mind, even if you pass it on to other people. Please keep this operating manual for future reference!
Ultrasonic Mist Maker Humidifer Main Features:
Mist Maker utilizes electrical oscillation at ultrasonic frequencies. The ceramic changes electrical oscillation into mechanical oscillation, which creates the mist and water spray. This oscillation also produces negative ions, which help to freshen air and the mist will add humidity to a room.
Comes with 5 sets of spray unit, brings huge quantity mist
Comes with Water-Level Auto-Switch and new Improved Unscratchable
Ceramic Smart Disc
Safe Low Voltage, harmless to Human and Animal.
Product Name: Ultrasonic Mist Maker Humidifier
DK5-24X (with single color LED light)
DK5-24C (with auto-changing color LED)
Rated Voltage Input: 230V/50Hz
Consumption Power: ≤108W
Mist Head Dimension: Φ85 x H55 mm
Cable length: 10m
Limited temperature: + 5 ~ 50℃
Water rate: ≥1600ml/hour
Depth of water limited: 30~50mm (from surface of ceramic)
(1) Please verify the voltage rate of the transformer with the local power supply before use. Use the supplied specify transformer.
(2) Put the transformer, the connector and the controller which attached on the cable on the dry place or use indoor only. Take care that no water can get into the safety transformer, the connector and the controller on the cable along the supply line.
(3) The safety transformer will heat up when in operation. Make sure there is sufficient air circulation. Do not cover the housing.
(4) Keep electrical appliances out of the reach of children.
(5) Never touch the water level sensor (It like the black door).
(6) When operating, do not let your body parts such as fingers, touch the ceramic or put on top of it in 10mm, which is not dangerous but can cause local pains.
(7) Never touch the safety transformer and the mains plug with your wet hands.
(8) Always withdraw the mains plug before touching the miniature nebulizer or remove it from the water.
(9) Avoid placing it in the immediate vicinity of electric appliances or water-sensitive objects because a few water splashes might be produced.