28KHz 50W 60W 100W Piezoelectric ultrasonic transducer cleaning.
Other ultrasonic cleaning transducer model please down load our catalogue on the right.
The positive electrode is in the middle of the piezo ceramic ring, and the negative electrode is near the metal sheet.
Ultrasonic cleaning transducer connection method:
First, the ultrasonic cleaning transducer are connected in parallel with each other, that is, the positive electrode is connected to the positive electrode, and the negative electrode is connected to the negative electrode.
Second, after the ultrasonic cleaning transducer is connected, the positive and negative poles of the measurement bus should be non-conducting. If the wrong polarity is connected, the meter It is leaking electricity and has little vibration.
The method of connecting the ultrasonic cleaning transducer to the ultrasonic generator:
1. The ultrasonic cleaning transducer is connected to industrial grade KMD-K1, KMD-M1, KMD-D1, KMD-D2 series ultrasonic generator, generally the generator has a corresponding positive and negative port, red is positive, blue or black is the negative electrode.
2. Connect to low-power ultrasonic 100W, 300W, 600W circuit board, and the circuit board AC position 220V, regardless of positive or negative; circuit board
'OUT+-' connect the positive and negative poles of the vibrator.
Ultrasonic cleaning transducer installation process:
1. There are two types of welding screws and ultrasonic vibrator screws, one is argon arc welding, the bottom of the screw is flat, and the other is welded by a capacitive touch stud welder, with a bump on the bottom of the screw. It is recommended to use a stud welding machine, model RSR-2500, with M10 chuck for frequent use. If the requirements are not high, the distance between the vibrators is larger. The general industry standard is based on the distance between the centers of the two vibrators 100mm. The distance is reduced, the power is strengthened, the distance is increased, the power is reduced, and the effect is linked to the power.
2. Install the vibrator according to the glue operation instructions. The smaller the gap between the vibrator and the stainless steel, the better. The incomplete screwing or uneven screwing caused by the uneven screw welding will affect the final effect. Screw it to the end, after the glue is solidified, it will not affect the use, and it can also be tapped again M10*1.0mm.
3. The ultrasonic vibrator is divided into positive and negative electrodes (the middle of the piezoelectric ceramic is the positive electrode, and the negative electrode and the upper and lower metals are connected). The positive electrode must be connected completely, and the negative electrode can only be connected to 3-5 because it is connected to the shell.
4. After the vibrator is installed, the inspection items: the vibrator and the stainless steel are close to each other and there is no gap; the amount of glue extrusion
4-5mm; The soldering tin of the connecting wire is full and bright, and there is no false welding; the wire thickness is appropriately relaxed; the positive and negative electrodes of the ultrasonic vibrator are not short-circuited; the welding slag wire skin and dust are cleaned.
Frequency selection of ultrasonic cleaning transducer
The frequency of the transducer is inversely proportional to the wavelength, and the wavelength is related to the diameter of the cavity (strictly speaking, it is caused by the longer nucleation time at low frequency), and the diameter of the cavity is related to its explosion pressure. Generally, the higher the frequency, the smaller the wavelength, and the smaller the diameter of the cavity, based on the above principles:
Low frequency (17~23KHz): When the cleaning object is heavy or difficult to clean, and the explosion impact does not damage the surface of the cleaning object, the low frequency series transducer should be selected. Common industries are: magnetic industry, auto maintenance industry, textile industry, etc.
Note that the noise of this series is loud, it is best to do sound insulation treatment.
Intermediate frequency (25~28KHz): When the cleaning object is slightly dirty or the cleaning is moderate, and the explosion impact does not damage the surface of the object, the intermediate frequency series transducer should be selected. This series of industries are the most widely used. Common ones are: machining industry, electroplating industry, catering industry, etc.
Medium and high frequency (33~60KHz): The medium and high frequency series transducer should be selected when the cleaning object is lighter and easy to clean, or when the explosion impact on the surface of the cleaning object requires damage. Commonly used industries are: precision parts, glass glasses, electronic components, circuit boards, etc.;
High frequency (68-200KHz): The cleaned object is very lightly dirty and easy to clean. When it is required to prohibit any damage to the surface of the cleaned object from the impact of the explosion, a high-frequency series transducer should be selected. Common industries include: semiconductors, special high-precision parts, etc. .