Ultrasonic cleaning process
In general, the cleaning process depends on the ease of cleaning objects and the amount of cleaning decisions. The main cleaning process is as follows:
1) Hot dipping or spray cleaning: the purpose is to soften the contaminants on the workpiece, separate and dissolve, and reduce the load on the next cleaning process.
2) ultrasonic cleaning: The use of ultrasonic generated strong cavitation and vibration of the surface of the workpiece peeling off the dirt, but also the fat of the dirt decomposition, emulsification.
3) cold rinse: the use of mobile water will have shed but still floating on the surface of the workpiece dirt rinse.
4) ultrasonic rinsing: the solvent is clean water, the workpiece immersed in the use of ultrasound will float on the workpiece edge, angle and pore dirt at the clean.
5) hot water and cold water rinse: to further remove the dirt particles attached to the surface of the workpiece.
6) hot air drying: the use of a certain temperature and wind speed, the parts surface quickly dry.
Ultrasonic cleaning machine composition
Ultrasonic cleaning machine consists of the following components:
1) Ultrasound system: Including transducer and ultrasonic generator.
(1) Transducer: The transducer adopts special high temperature resistant, vibration-resistant and high-viscosity resin glue to be fixed by a special method without falling off and can withstand the high temperature of 100 ℃ ~ 150 ℃.
(2) ultrasonic generator: high-power ultrasonic generator can be super-audio IGBT power electronics as the main components, the kind of ultrasonic generator circuit is advanced, structural integrity, supplemented by a sensitive and reliable integrated control system. A variety of ultrasonic generator can work independently, but also can be used in parallel groups to complete large-scale cleaning project.
2) Heating and temperature control system. The Heater is usually made of stainless steel pipe, acid, and alkali resistant. The purpose of heating is to heat the cleaning agent to increase the washing effect of the washing machine. Automatic temperature control can be adjusted within the appropriate range.
3) Cleaning tank: The cleaning tank is generally made of stainless steel by argon arc welding, the tank body is provided with a slagging inspection port, insulation sound insulation layer, etc., to ensure that the water level should be at least 200 mm above the transducer box.
4) tank liquid circulation filtration system. There is a filter in the system that dynamically filters the bath to maintain bath cleanliness. When the workpiece out of the slot, the filtered liquid flow through the upper part of the tank spout on the workpiece to conduct a wash, in order to wash off the surface of the workpiece when the sticky surface of the oil, in order to avoid its next bath caused by pollution.
5) Conveying system: According to the shape of the workpiece to be cleaned, volume, batch, etc. to determine the ultrasonic cleaning machine delivery and control methods.
6) Spray rinsing system: According to the surface condition of the workpiece to be cleaned, some washing machines are equipped with a spray rinsing process, and the ultrasonic cleaning and the spray cleaning are organically combined.
7) drying system: According to the status of the workpiece being cleaned, some washing machines are equipped with drying system, the drying system is mainly composed of heaters, fans, hairspray nozzles and other components of the temperature control.