What is the role of atomizer
Nebulizer can be used in the treatment of respiratory diseases, including asthma, chronic obstructive pneumonia, chronic bronchitis and common cold. It is used to treat disease by atomization of drugs into respirable particulates, which are relatively small and effective in reducing side effects compared to traditional injections.
Nebulizer function quickly, because the drug directly into the target organs (traditional injection treatment, drugs to undergo systemic blood circulation) effectively reduced side effects, and can be treated at home, no need to hospital treatment, the use is very convenient.
Atomizer has domestic nebulizer and medical atomizer. Compared with the medical atomizer, domestic atomizer has at least the following advantages:
1, no longer in the hospital queuing treatment;
2. To avoid the possibility of cross-infection in the internal environment of the hospital;
3. The cost of time and money is less;
4, easy to carry and operation, can be treated anytime and anywhere.
Atomizer is mainly used to treat various respiratory diseases. He is an important and effective treatment method for respiratory diseases, which atomization the liquid into tiny particles, and the drug enters the respiratory and pulmonary deposits through breathing inhalation in order to achieve painless, prompt and effective treatment. The existing nebulizer types can be divided into two types: ultrasonic atomizer and air compression atomizer.
The sprayer of ultrasonic atomizer has no selectivity with the aerosol particles, so most of the drug particles can only be deposited in the mouth, throat and other upper respiratory tract, and because of the small amount of lung deposition, can not be effective treatment of respiratory
Road sickness. At the same time, because of the large fog particles produced by ultrasonic atomizer, atomization fast, causes the patient to inhale overmuch water vapor, causes the respiratory tract to moisten, the airway inside the original part blocked the bronchus the dry thick secretion absorbs the moisture to swell, increases the respiratory tract resistance, may produce the oxygen-deprived phenomenon, and the ultrasonic atomization device will cause the medicine liquid to form the dew drops to hang on The lower respiratory tract disease effect is not good, the drug demand is big, cause waste phenomenon.
Disadvantages: No selectivity to the fog particles, only on the upper respiratory tract effect (and the general effect), resulting
Large fog, resulting in excessive water vapor, so that the respiratory tract Humidification!
1. High efficiency oil-free piston compressors, no cooling water in the atomization, daily maintenance-free, easy to operate, the original medicine atomization, do not need dilution, the clinical effect is good, almost no drug residues, high drug utilization;
2. The operation is more convenient, the product has 2 meters trachea one root, the activity leeway is big, sits, lies can use, the atomization component is lightweight, wears, the hand-held conveniently;
3. Atomization using the original medicine atomization, in the relative treatment time inhaled the appropriate amount of atomization, not easy to cause the lining of the lining of the trachea, resulting in blockage of the trachea, atomized particles ultrafine, and not easy to collide with the combination of human inhalation comfort, and can enter the bronchi, lungs and other trachea, the clinical effect is excellent, especially suitable for lower respiratory disease treatment;
4. Pure mechanical products, low failure rate, low maintenance costs, long service life, generally normal use of 5-10 years.