Ultrasonic cleaning application range
1. Automobiles and motorcycles: cleaning of parts such as frame, car, chassis, engine cylinder (set), piston ring, water tank, fuel tank, shock absorber, carburetor, brake pump and oil nozzle.
2. Machinery: hydraulic parts (systems), bearings, gears, hardware, latex molds, other various metal structural parts, hot and cold rolled materials, etc. to remove oil, rust, descaling.
3. Vacuum ion plating: stainless steel, cutting edge tools, key parts, precision hardware, glass, arts and crafts, resin tablets, jewelry, lighting, watches and clocks, lenses, frames, lenses, etc. before the coating high cleanliness cleaning.
4. Home appliances: color lacquer, refrigerator, air conditioner and other structural paint (coating, plating) pre-treatment, color display tube parts, audio heads and other cleaning.
5. Electronics, semiconductors: circuit boards, electronic components, semiconductor materials and other decontamination.
6. Chemical fiber: micro-hole decontamination such as spinneret and polyester filter.
Ultrasonic cleaning technology is widely used in the above and other fields, and even applied to cleaning gold and silver jewelry, hotel tableware, etc. in daily life, greatly improving work efficiency and cleaning quality. With the development of the economy and the advancement of science and technology, ultrasonic cleaning technology will be more commonly applied in all fields of production and life.
Ultrasound is widely used in the fields of diagnostics, therapeutics, engineering, and biology. Safrey's home ultrasound therapy machine belongs to the field of application of ultrasound therapy.
1. Engineering applications: underwater positioning and communication, underground resource exploration, etc.
2, biological applications: cutting macromolecules, bioengineering and processing seeds, etc.
3, diagnostic applications: A, B, M, D, dual power and color ultrasound, etc.
4, therapeutic applications: physical therapy, cancer treatment, surgery, extracorporeal lithotripsy, dentistry, etc.
1. When the ultrasonic wave is transmitted, the directivity is strong and the energy is easy to concentrate.
2. Ultrasonic energy can propagate in a variety of different media and can travel far enough.
3. The interaction between ultrasound and the sound medium is moderate, and it is easy to carry information about the state of the sound medium.
Ultrasonic is a form of wave, which can be used as a carrier or medium for detecting and loading information (such as B-ultrasound for diagnosis); ultrasonic is also an energy form. When its intensity exceeds a certain value, it can pass The interaction of the medium that propagates the ultrasound, affecting, changing, destroying the state, nature, and structure of the latter (used as a treatment)
7. Medical devices: cleaning during production and after disinfection after use.
8. Dietary containers: wine bottles, beverage bottles, stainless steel meals (kitchen) and other cleaning.
9. Military and aviation products: cleaning of bullets, shells, firearms, armor, aircraft and other parts.
10. Electromechanical: shaft (set), coil material, magnetic material cleaning; coil, transformer, rectifier, motor using ultrasonic dipping paint, can effectively accelerate the speed of dipping paint, improve the quality of dipping paint.